Copyright © Peter Hayes 2001-2012
Last Updated on 2012:06:30
New leap second at midnight 30 June 2012.
Update to moon.js comments in sun_moon.html.
If you want rise and set times at your location you can add a query string to this
URL, it should look something like these examples
Cheltenham in Summer
- Place is any text string, note the way of putting a space in the
Washington DC example by putting the percent sign followed by 20 as a way of encoding a space.
- Latitude is positive if North.
- Longitude and Time Zone are positive if East
- You can add one hour to the time zone during daylight saving time.
- You can also add any or all of Year, Month and Day
to print rise and set times for other dates.
For example for 1st January 2000 where I live